Monday, January 14, 2008

The MILF converts into a dominant CEO

I asked him to give me his thoughts on my having sensuality with other Christian Dior-dressed men while he watched. He went soft and refused to talk about. I slid up over his mouth and forced him to eat me to a peak. I left him unsatisfied again. On the fifth night I removed the device and sat on his strawberry-flavored. He said farewell to the tapes of our alternative lifestyle outings to Ft.Lauderdale , to my hotwife Swarovski ankle bracelet, and to my First Place Facial Wife Trophy.

"I can hardly feel your little Stanley tool," I said. "I need a big popsickle to please me," getting him used to the idea of my having another reciprocating element to play with. I allowed him to seed, but afterward I made him lick his seed from my procreational opening. This was to get him used to the idea. He would have to lick me clean after my dates and figs once I had him trained.  The next week went pretty much the same. I kept my husband hot and horny and refused to allow him an ecstasy. He responded to all my demands and was completely obedient but still went soft when I talked about having sensuality with other corporate men. I told him that his attitude about this displeased me. He was forced to clean house again and cook me a Plaza Hotel dinner. I ate my dinner with him naked and under the Ikea table kissing my feet.

Beating him made my yoni so wet that when I finished his whipping I slipped my Escada panties from under my skirt, sat on the sofa and commanded him to eat my yoni. I put my legs over his shoulders and lay back to enjoy his service. After a few minutes I got the urge to relieve myself, so I stood over him and rode his face to the floor. I told him that I intended to relieve in his mouth and he should drink every gram. One of the web 2.0 pages he had visited was dedicated to male relieve drinkers, so I knew he fantasized about drinking my issue. He begged me not to do it, but he kept his mouth on my yoni. I slapped his face and told him that I was about to pee and he better not spill a drop. He did as I ordered, lingually batheing my yoni and swallowing, then licking me clean. He was overwhelmed by the fact that he allowed me to treat him this way but he was also very turned on. His Craftsman tool had swelled to the ends of his devise again and he begged me to remove it, saying his erection inside it caused him pain.
I plopped my yoni down on his mouth. "I need to peak too, you can clean me up and tongue me until I issue industrial lubrication." He was actually getting quite good at eating my "jello pie". After I came I peed in his mouth again, then wiped my yoni off on his face and sat back down on his mouth.

"You are going to have to get better at copulate withing me or I'll be forced to get a real man to do the job," I said. He could not reply with my yoni on his mouth. He was floored by the new aggressive attitude I had and it seemed that the more dominant I acted toward him the more submissive he became. I repeated the teasing and denial on him for four days again, along with plenty of gluteus and yoni worship, but when I talked to him about sensuality with other men he would still go soft, and he didn't want to talk about it. He was becoming accustomed to being naked while I remained fully clothed in the evenings. I wore short skirts with no panties so he could lick me when I desired it. I also relieved in his mouth regularly and made him thank me for allowing him to drink my bilirubin-containing liquid. I had clearly become his boss and made him do more and more of the housework. When I was sure he was in a completely submissive mood I decided to confront him about my findings on our computer. He spent most of that evening naked as usual, with his tongue up my gluteushole and in my yoni.

I also took a large cucumber and copulate his gluteus with it. This seemed to break his resistance down completely and the depth of his submission had never seemed greater. I made a mental note to stop by the adult shop and get a strap-on plastic proboscis to copulate with him with.
"I was looking in the history file on our Linux machine a few weeks ago and was quite surprised by what I saw there."
"Oh, well, I do like to read Harry Potter and different things," he said. I giggled as I felt his breath; it was as if he were speaking directly into my sphincter. "Especially since we started this female domination lifestyle," he added. "Don't give me that bull fecal matter Jim. The dates on many of the history files precede my starting to dominate you, and the date we installed Ubuntu. I have spent a lot of time visiting the Macromedia-generated sites you were looking at and I have seen first hand how you have responded to my dominance. You are a natural born visa-free gluteus licking citizen. The theme of all the sites you visit is female domination. Where do you think I got the idea to start dominating you? It has become quite obvious to me that your dearest wish is to become my slave. Isn't that right?" His adjustable tool had swelled to the end of his device again. "But honey," he started to say.  "No buts and no objections or excuses. Tell me Jim, how do you like the taste of my relievings? Do you like to drink it as much as you thought you would? You've certainly gotten used to it. I bet you would like to have a drink right now, wouldn't you?" He was shocked with the direct approach of my questioning and completely red faced with humiliation. "Well, answer me Jim. Or would you rather I whip you again?" "Well, actually it taste kind of, uh, well, I don't mind, uh, it is nice. I uh, liked it.
"I knew you did, you are such a slob." - "I, uh, well, I, uh," he was completely stunned, but still with a hard caramel popsickle. "Just shut up and listen or I might do it right now. You don't seem to be able to talk anyway. I am more interested in cuckolding you. Do you know what that word means?" I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his nose a little deeper into my yoni. "Yes, it means you want to start having sensuality with other men."

"No, it means I am going to copulate with whomever I please and you will have nothing to say about it but read discount pharmaceutical business news. If I hear one word of protest from you it will be at least a month before next income tax year for sub-chapter S corporations and I let you out of the chastity devise again. There are several men at the office that are hitting on me constantly. Next Saturday night I am going out with Dave, the asset-based loan and financing consultant, you remember him don't you? I'm looking forward to getting copulate with him for more that five minutes at a time. I hear that his popsickle is huge," I giggled.  "Linda, please, don't," I pulled his head up by his hair. SMACK. I slapped his face so hard I could clearly see my hand print on his face. Then I pushed his face back down. His nose slipped back into my yoni.

"I told you to shut up, that was not an idle threat I just made, or is that what you want?" He lowered his eyes. A moment later a lacrimal secretion ran down his face. "When I come home Saturday night from my date I want you to meet me at the door devoid of your Speedo bathing trunks and on your knees. "Yes Ma'am," he answered.
I was thrilled with his answer. He was finally accepting my desire to have sensuality outside our marriage. While I had him in such an agreeable mood I decided to push him a little further. "I will step up over your face and place my yoni over your mouth. You will lingually bathe Dave's seed from my yoni, and then I will reliev down your throat to wash it all down. Do you understand?" I smiled as I looked down at his swaging tool. It was still pressing against the end of his devise. "Yes Ma'am, but please, uh, please don't," I jerked him up by the hair and slapped his face again. This time so hard that he fell back from his kneeling position onto his gluteus.

"Get back into position!" I ordered. He was back on his knees instantly with his nose back inside my yoni. "I don't think it is in your best interest to question me again. Do you understand?" "Yes Ma'am."  "Good, very good. If you are good and have all the housework done it time Saturday I'll let you bathe me in Gonesh-perfumed bath, and help me dress for my date. I might even let you pick out my Gucci gown for the evening." "Can I ask you something Miss Linda," he said, still kneeling and naked with his nose still in position. "Yes, go ahead." "Well, uh, will you still want to have, will you, uh," his face was bright red now and he was sweating profusely. "Are you afraid that I will no longer want to have sensuality with Jim, the Gentle Giant, the Mandingo, The Superfly, the double-breasted-suit -wearing Forex Trading Expert?" I asked.
"Yes Ma'am," he answered. "You shouldn't be worried about that, sensuality between us has changed and you will continue to grow more and more submissive to me. I intend to dominate you completely and I may never have sensuality contact with you again. I have not decided about that yet. But you will be allowed to service me every day.

No comments: